Requests for Proposals
In collaboration with other like-minded organizations, the Foundation works to define which interventions and recommendations will accelerate and lead the global decline in adult smoking, with the ultimate goal of ending smoking in this generation. The Foundation recognizes that countries at different levels of economic development will need different solutions, and that advances in behavioral science and technology can play a key role in harm reduction relative to smoking.
As part of this work, the Foundation will often issue RFP’s to enlist needed support to accelerate the global decline in smoking. The Foundation also plans to develop private–public partnerships to harness the combined capabilities of various stakeholders committed to accelerating the end of smoking.
Current RFP opportunities:
- Design of the Agri-preneur Accelerator Program (AAP)
- Agricultural Transformation RFP
- Agricultural Transformation Initiative (ATI) Fellowship and Scholarship Fund
- Research and Evaluation Partner RFP
- Smoke-Free Index© RFP
Past RFP Opportunities:
- Biomarker RFP (Closed September 28th, 2018)
- Expressions of Interest: Center for Agricultural Transformation in Malawi (Closed August 14th, 2018)