Research and Evaluation Partner RFP
Announcement date changed from 12/15 to 12/31
The Foundation is calling for proposals from research organizations to become Research and Evaluation Preferred Partners for the duration of a $1 million, 3-year contract. Selected partners will provide independent, decision-focused analysis on a rolling basis to help inform and support the Foundation’s Agricultural Transformation Initiative.
The selected partners will enter into an indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract. The Foundation targets to select two or three Preferred Partners in total. The selected Preferred Partners will serve as an ongoing resource to the Foundation and take on new deliverables on an ad hoc basis. The Foundation will issue individual research task orders through either closed bid or sole source to one or all preferred partners.
The RFP document provides details on the following expected research needs covered through this contract:
- Strategic research support to help shape Foundation programs and strategic priorities by leveraging existing evidence to develop theories of change, ensure appropriateness, and benchmark efficiency.
- Monitoring and evaluation support to ongoing Foundation programs to help extract relevant information from past and ongoing activities that can be used as the basis for programmatic fine-tuning, reorientation, and future planning.
- Impact evaluation to ensure a rigorous measurement of program impact on development results using either experimental or quasi-experimental approaches to identify the causal mechanism and impact of select programs being funded by the Foundation.
The Foundation will evaluate the submitted proposals and choose up to three organizations to become Preferred Partners for the Research and Evaluation program.
- Submission of complete RFP response: 12/1/2018
- Number of research organizations to be selected: 1-3
- Announcement of contract awards: 12/31/2018
For all inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted through our online portal that can be accessed here. You may save a started application at any time by using the Save & Finish Later button at the end of each page. If you do so, please use this link to return to the log-in screen to access the saved form.
Preferred Partners will help nurture and promote the use of rigorous evidence by the Foundation to improve its impact on smallholder tobacco farmers. We welcome your participation in helping us achieve a smoke-free world.